Saturday, June 23, 2012

Author Interview at Self Publish or Die

I'm being interviewed at Self Publish Or Die today. Come on over and join the fun!


 http://www.selfpublishordie.com/indie-interviews/

Also, SEAL Encounter has been extended as a freebie through the weekend. Let me know what you think of this short, which leads to the full length novel, Accidental SEAL.

Today is wedding day for my son. I will be off the computer most of the day, but have a great weekend all. The grandkids gave me a doozie of a cold, so pray I get some relief today.

Now back to bed...

2 comments:

  1. Loved the interview, and read the short, and HAD to start the book! It's my break from editing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Judy. I hope it brightens your weekend. I like being an author who can give you a good break from all your hard work. A privilege.

    ReplyDelete