Sunday, March 31, 2013

A-Z Challenge: 30 Days of Stories

Tomorrow will start the infamous A-Z Blog Challenge. This will be my third year in a row. Every day in April will be a new post on the theme I've selected. In past years, I've learned so much, and met some wonderful people.

At the side (upper right) you will see a button where you can go to the list and choose another blog to follow, read, and comment, if you wish. There are no prizes here, for the most part, just an opportunity to meet people from all walks of life, blogging about all sorts of things.

Last year I did 30 days of Gratitude. This year, I'm going to do 30 days of Stories. Some will be family stories, some character stories as I do research, some stories of things that could happen in the future. I like exploring the past while I forge ahead to the future.

Won't you come along with me on this journey?

Until then, may all your travels be joyous and your linkys continue to work.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie. As you know, these will be "from the road" for the first week. Plan a lot of coffee in my future! Nice to have you there beside me.

      Delete
  2. Glad you're on board! This will be my fourth year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alex, honored you stopped by. Did my Linkys work? I was having fits with them this morning. Hope they work tomorrow.

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to seeing your stories. I did stories last year and had fun with them. This year, I'm doing slang words through the decades! We'll see how that goes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds wonderful, Heather! Can't wait to read your posts as well. Are your linkys working? Hope mine are tomorrow.

      Delete