Friday, June 3, 2011

HOW DO YOU START AND RUN A SUCCESSFUL BLOG?


The witty crew from WG2E are going to be here next week to show us the ins and outs of successfully doing a blog and holding it together.

Come back all week and check out what we have in store for you. And thanks to the gals at Naked Hero and WG2E for the gift of their time, and experience. I think you'll be as impressed as I have been with what they've done, and how they do it.

We start the week out with author Lee Lopez, on Monday, HOW TO START A SUCCESSFUL BLOG.


2 comments:

  1. Hello, Sharon. I almost didn't swing by when I read your tease about running a successful blog. What I need is either more time or perhaps an assistant!?! Lol!
    I hope you and yours are well. Take care.

    -Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmy,
    Come back and learn from these lovely ladies, who know more than I'll ever know...
    Nice to see you, as always. We need a guy on this loop to comment!!!

    ReplyDelete