I'm thinking of all the lines about Love and Sex I've used over the years. Here are a couple of them that stand out to me:
1. "I was looking for Mr. Perfect and forgot to look for Mr. Right." SEAL The Deal
2. "I am still willing to be your meal." Honeymoon Bite
3. "He had the brass band, the pom poms and the cheerleaders all working for him now." SEAL My Destiny
4. "Sometimes things that are oh so good for you are also bad for you." Fallen SEAL Legacy
5. "Too small," he whispered. When she turned to look, his eyes focused on her lips. Her knees were shaking. She melted when she heard him murmur, "But it will have to do." Accidental SEAL
6. "Life is full of complications." Heavenly Lover
7. "I like entangled. I like rich and deep and I like to be sorely missed when I'm gone." SEAL My Destiny
8. "I'm entranced by your scent. Do you taste as good?" Mortal Bite
9. "Because," he grabbed her hand and pulled it to his mouth, kissing her knuckles, "she won't be afraid to tell me what I need to do to please her, with or without the pajamas." SEAL Under Covers
And to wrap up, here is an excerpt from one of my favorite books that gets little love. So, today, won't you love a tiny bit of it? It is the meeting between Josh and Melanie and sets off the uncontrollable craving of the Dark Angel for the human woman who runs a flower shop.
It involves the crushing of some beautiful red roses. How perfect for Valentine's Day. Enjoy:
Excerpt from Underworld Lover:
Josh then walked briskly across the street, dodging traffic, toward the gated opening. Music was playing in the background, laced with birdcalls. Colorful birdhouses of various shapes were affixed to poles grounded in large earth-filled pots.
Homes and castles for the fine-feathered things I hate. Josh saw them as nuisances and impediments to his late morning sleep. He didn’t think it was natural anything could be that happy all the time.
Pots of large showy pink and purple hydrangeas along with lemon bushes overloaded with deep yellow fruit and fragrant white blossoms formed the next line in front of the birdhouses. On the floor, tucked away randomly, were shallow pots filled with blooming spring flowers in all the colors possible. Josh’s nose itched. He hadn’t seen so much blooming color since his last trip to the Farmer’s Market to visit his friend Simon, the electric cellist who liked to play his sad music and pick up girls.
She’d probably like one of Simon’s CDs. He made a point to get one to her right away. Embedded in the music was a very subtle NLP message a human could not hear except subconsciously; praying for sex, praying for death.
Josh walked through the entrance and was assaulted with a big bouquet of red roses that was moving so fast he was unable to stop before impact. Immediately he felt the crush of the delicious red flora. They emitted their syrupy sweetness through petals that fell on the shoulders and blond head of a beautiful young woman with light pink skin. She looked up at his face, hers registering shock. Her eyes were wide and deep blue as the sky. He was drowning—his heart stopped for a second. The scent of thyme herbal hand cream, fresh lemon soap, and lip-gloss infused with a cherry flavor filled his nostrils. He knew that if he willed her, he could make her stand in front of him, raise her chin, part her lips for him, and beg he claim her.
And, as gratifying as it would be, he didn’t want to make her do it. At last, he shared something in common with Felix.He wanted to keep her from being captured.
Send me proof that you've purchased SEALed With A Kiss and have also shared that purchase on FB, and I'll gift you one of my audio books of your choice.
Life is one fool thing after another.
Love is two fool things after each other.