But that's not all. EVERYONE who leaves their email address wins something: either SEAL Encounter, the prequel/short to Accidental SEAL, or SEAL Endeavor, the prequel/short to Fallen SEAL Legacy. Yup. Everyone!
Your mission, if you so choose, is to leave a comment here on this blog, with your email address. We're sorry, but the Grand Prize #3 SWAG Pack offered on the site that is won internationally may have postage charges added.
You have a lot of other great blogs to follow and enter for freebies, so this post will be short. Here are the 10 things a Navy SEAL would NEVER SAY.
1. Let's go hang out at the mall.
2. I'm not a risk taker. I like it safe.
3. I'm not really a great swimmer and don't much care for the water.
4. I have a replica DOR bell on my keychain, just to bring back the fond memories.
5. Getting wet and sandy is my idea of fun on a Saturday night.
6. I sometimes have trouble making quick decisions.
7. I can't live without 8 hours sleep every night.
8. I'm just as happy reading a book as getting into a fight.
9. Will you pack my chute for me? I'm just too tired.
10. I don't ever think about the sacrifices my family makes for me at home.
Can you add to this list? Which one is your favorite?
Good luck with the grand prizes, listed below: